what if obama does the ice bucket challenge and nominates queen elizabeth
what if obama actually talks about what’s going on in ferguson
BREAKING: Live on CNN just now: @donlemon asks for guidance from producers when police tell him to leave the area. They cut to commercial. #Ferguson
- "Please leave for public safety. There’s been a shooting," police tell CNN as they’re surrounded by nothing but dozens of police with guns
- CNN had to switch to their international news feed.
- Wow. We’ve flipped to CNN International for coverage. And, they don’t quite know what’s going on. #Ferguson
- Dear journalist, please don’t leave. This has become your protest too. #Ferguson
- Fewer than ten protesters remain in the street. Nobody shouting. Just standing there. #ferguson
- #Ferguson making networks to shut down, pulling live stream coverage…something worse is about to happen.
- Cop just ripped journalist’s press pass off his chest, “this doesn’t mean shit” https://news.vice.com/article/live-from-ferguson-missouri … #fERGUSON
- CNN’s Mark Lamont Hill saw them with his own eyes, and heard eyewitness reports from people near them. White anarchists are inciting.
- Ironic that CNN was supposed to be airing ‘The Sixties’ right now. Instead we’re watching it replay in real time in #Ferguson.
- Any claims the #Ferguson police make should not be believed, since they are essentially imposing a media blackout at gunpoint.
If you’re protesting abortion, the Supreme Court says you can get right in women’s faces and scream at them on their way into the clinic. Because freedom of speech.
But if you try and protest the murder of a black man, you get tear gas fired at you.
okay but when you have holocaust survivors and people who were activists during the civil rights movement supporting mike brown and then KKK members and neo nazi’s supporting the officer you should be able to figure out which side is the right one.